Friday, January 8, 2010
Stuck in the elevator all alone...
Ok, so yesterday wasn’t the best of days. I had a crazy work day, found out that I have to redesign my entire storm drain system because UDOT won’t allow for pressure flow (so freaking stupid), and when I was working late and falling asleep at my desk I decided to go home. That was the worst mistake of all. I proceeded to the elevators, pushed the down button, and then my day/late work night got even worse. The elevator did nothing. It didn’t move or open the door again when I pushed the open door button. It wouldn’t go to any other floors (I pushed every floor button). I had to push the call for help button. It routed me to some call center and I did reach a very nice man who helped me. He had to get help routed to me to get me out. All in all, I was stuck in the elevator for 45 minutes. It was not fun and topped off a not so good day. Here is a lovely picture of me waiting to be rescued. Please keep in mind that it was 9:30 at night and I was very tired and just wanted to go home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment