Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Brent and Dad's Birthday
Brent and his dad share a birthday on New Year's Eve. I had a deadline at work so I had to work all day, but Brent only worked until lunch. He went home and took a nap! Well, the power went out at work and I think some people in my office learned some new obsenities from me. I was quite upset with losing so much and being under pressure of a deadline. Anyway, I left work at 4:30 because with the power out there was nothing I could do. Brent and Emerson picked me up and Emerson was in such a good mood that I had to take a picture of him in the car.
After the boys picked me up, we drove to Brent's parents for some presents and some good eats. Brent got lots of great loot. He received an ipod radio dock, a portable generator for BSU tailgates, soccer supplies and an itunes gift card. All in all, he made out quite well.
We got calls from both Tanzia and Dierdre in Australia while we were opening presents and eating escargot. It was so nice to talk to family so far away on such a special day. We put them on speaker phone so we could all chime in. Even Emerson had a few things to say.
Well, Emerson was in a great mood all night so I had to take another picture of him laughing in his high chair. How cute is the little man?!
Here is a picture of our empty escargot trays. I didn't think to take a picture until they were all eaten. Oh well.
Here is mom in the kitchen fixing a most fabulous feast.
Emerson and Spike got into some fetch in the hallway. Spike is starting to really love Emerson now that he can play with him. When Emerson was a baby, Spike avoided him altogether.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment